التخطي إلى المحتوى الرئيسي

How Anti-Virus Keeps Your Computer From Crashing - Comment Anti -Virus protège votre ordinateur de s'écraser

How Anti-Virus Keeps Your Computer From Crashing

I'll be the first to admit I did not know much about computers.I always thought when you got a computer it came with everything you needed.What I didn't know was that you always need an anti-virus on your computer to keep it from crashing.My computer of course came with that,but I did not know after a certain length of time you have to pay to renew it.

I always thought the terminally on a computer was strange.Things like anti-virus,checking the cookies,The mouse,seemed crazy to me.Well after I found out that I had been running my computer with no anti-virus program I didn't know what to do.My husband and I are on a fixed income so I couldn't really afford to buy anything else for the computer.It took me years to save up to get this computer.I never expected you could get something at no cost to you.I found out that there are many free sites to get a anti-virus program.



A lot of these sites let you download the anti- virus protection for free.That was right up my alley,free! Well after I downloaded it I had to figure out next how to use it.I am not really swift on a computer.I learned that I just hit the button that says start scanning and the anti-virus program scans everything and tells me if my computer has any viruses on it.I also learned you should not put a lot of things on your computer you really don't have to have on it.I love music so I would download a lot of my favorite songs on my computer.

That way when I get on my computer I can play my favorite songs.I did not know that slowed your computer down.I also loved to play games on the computer such as bingo or slots.I sure found out pretty quickly that not only can you lose your money fast,downloading those sites could have caused problems on my computer.I was told that the anti-virus program protects my computer from sites like those.After I was told I really didn't need those kind of things on my computer I went to my add and delete program and delete them.



My computer actually started to run faster after I did that.I also go to run and type in cookies and clear everything out of it.It would be to easy for someone out there who knows how to hack into peoples computers to get my personal information.Identity theft is also a big concern these days.I really trust my anti-virus program to protect me from such things as identity theft but I have to do my part also.

I need to be careful about putting my social security number over the computer,or most important my credit card number or my banking information.So remember to be smart about those kind of things and try to use your anti-virus program at least twice a week.


Comment Anti -Virus protège votre ordinateur de s'écraser

Je serai le premier à admettre que je ne connais pas beaucoup computers.I toujours pensé lorsque vous avez un ordinateur, il est venu avec tout ce que vous needed.What je ne savais pas, c'est que vous avez toujours besoin d'un anti- virus sur votre ordinateur garder de l'ordinateur crashing.My bien sûr venu avec cela, mais je ne savais pas après un certain laps de temps que vous avez à payer pour le renouveler.


J'ai toujours pensé que la terminale sur un ordinateur était strange.Things comme les anti -virus, contrôle des biscuits, de la souris, semblait fou de me.Well après , j'ai découvert que j'avais couru mon ordinateur sans logiciel anti- virus je n ' t savent quoi do.My mari et moi sommes sur un revenu fixe donc je ne pouvais pas vraiment se permettre d'acheter quoi que ce soit d'autre pour le computer.It m'a fallu des années pour économiser jusqu'à obtenir ce computer.I ne s'attendait vous pourriez obtenir quelque chose à sans frais pour you.I découvert qu'il ya beaucoup de sites gratuits d'obtenir un programme anti- virus.



Beaucoup de ces sites vous permettent de télécharger de la protection anti- virus pour free.That était fait pour moi , gratuit! Eh bien, après je l'ai téléchargé , je devais trouver comment utiliser prochaine it.I ne suis pas vraiment rapide sur un computer.I appris que je viens de frapper le bouton qui dit lancer la numérisation et le programme anti- virus scanne tout et me dit que si mon ordinateur contient des virus sur it.I également appris que vous ne devriez pas mettre beaucoup de choses sur votre ordinateur, vous n'avez vraiment pas besoin d'avoir de la musique de l'amour it.I et je voudrais donc télécharger un grand nombre de mes chansons préférées sur mon ordinateur .

De cette façon, lorsque je reçois sur mon ordinateur , je peux jouer mon songs.I préféré ne sait pas qui a ralenti votre ordinateur down.I aimait aussi jouer à des jeux sur l'ordinateur comme le bingo ou slots.I -vous trouvé assez rapidement que non seulement vous perdez votre argent rapidement , le téléchargement de ces sites pourraient avoir causé des problèmes sur mon computer.I a été dit que le programme anti- virus protège mon ordinateur à partir de sites comme those.After m'a dit que je n'avais vraiment pas besoin de ce genre de choses sur mon ordinateur, je suis allé à mon Ajouter et supprimer des programmes et supprimez-les.

Mon ordinateur a effectivement commencé à courir plus vite après je n'ai that.I vais aussi courir et taper dans les cookies et tout clair sur it.It serait facile pour quelqu'un quelque part qui sait comment pirater les ordinateurs des peuples pour obtenir mes renseignements personnels . L'usurpation d'identité est également une grande préoccupation ces days.I vraiment confiance à mon programme anti- virus pour me protéger de choses telles que le vol d'identité , mais je dois faire ma part aussi .



Je dois faire attention à mettre mon numéro de sécurité sociale sur l'ordinateur, ou la plus importante de mon numéro de carte de crédit ou ma banque information.So N'oubliez pas d'être intelligent sur ce genre de choses et d'essayer d' utiliser votre programme anti- virus au moins deux fois par semaines .

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Informative News About An Anti Virus Program - Informative Nouvelles d'une programme anti-virus

Informative News About An Anti Virus Program There's nothing new under the sun, and rootkits are no exception. In the early days of personal computers, in the age of the DOS command-line operating system, there were viruses that hid their presence from the users and anti-virus programs. They did it by intercepting some system calls that were responsible for reading the files, and lied to the system by filling these calls with fake information.  You could view an infected file right in front of your eyes and see nothing but legit code! These viruses were called 'stealth' in those days. When computers evolved, Windows replaced the DOS. Old viruses did not run under the new operating system, and it wasn't easy to develop simple hacks to intercept system calls in Windows. But time has passed, and now there's a new wave of viruses that can work on Windows and hide their presence even more efficiently than the stealth viruses of the old days. 

شرح تنظيف الجهاز بإستخدام CCleaner

شرح تنظيف الجهاز بإستخدام CCleaner 

Find Artifacts in Your Home Town!

Find Artifacts in Your Home Town! If you are anything like me, you probably think your home town is the most boring place on the planet Earth, especially if it is a small town. But it is still probably boring if you live in a big city because there is a limit on what you can do as a child growing up. However, there is a way for kids to find something fun to do with their friends that does not involve getting into trouble with the law or drugs. This game is sort of like a scavenger hunt and will appeal to all of the aspiring Indiana Jones wannabes of the world. This game does not really have a name, but entails finding artifacts all over your home town or neighborhood. Now, these do not really have to be artifacts, but can be anything you consider old and worthy of mention as a unique item. To play, approach it like a scavenger hunt. Have you child get a group of friends together and decide on the rules. For instance, each child must find an interesting old rock, a piece